Rock'd-n-Lock'd Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dog found at Mt. Evans

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 pm by wsm04rubi

Anyone heard about someone losing a dog at Mt. Evans? Here is info on a lost dog that was picked up there:

http://lostfoundpetswastate.com/2015/04/05/baby-bear-dog-found-in-mountains/

Comments: 2

February RnL meeting

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm by Zip

Tuesday February 3rd at 7pm, at Ricardos restaurant in Factoria, unless someone comes up with another suggestion

Dues are up for 2015
Take a look at your calendars for this summer to discuss an out of state run this summer. Also for when and where'd you like to go?

Comments: 0

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 am by Zip

santa To ALL RnL members and their families...

...Additionally to ALL our friends and their familes santa

Comments: 0

Reiter clean-up this Sunday at 9am anyone?

+3
white knuckler
wsm04rubi
SUPAFLY
7 posters

Go down

Reiter clean-up this Sunday at 9am anyone? Empty Reiter clean-up this Sunday at 9am anyone?

Post  SUPAFLY Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:39 pm

I just got the urge to hit Reiter this Sunday for the annual clean-up if I can get some people to roll with.
SUPAFLY
SUPAFLY
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Reiter clean-up this Sunday at 9am anyone? Empty Re: Reiter clean-up this Sunday at 9am anyone?

Post  wsm04rubi Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:47 pm

SUPAFLY wrote:I just got the urge to hit Reiter this Sunday for the annual clean-up if I can get some people to roll with.

I'm afraid I'm not up for wheeling 3 weekends in a row. I gotta get some work done around here lol!
wsm04rubi
wsm04rubi
Admin

https://rockdnlockd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reiter clean-up this Sunday at 9am anyone? Empty Re: Reiter clean-up this Sunday at 9am anyone?

Post  white knuckler Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:32 am

I'm heading out deer hunting this weekend for 4 days or else we'd be there!
white knuckler
white knuckler
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAFLY Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:39 pm

I can't make it now Sad
SUPAFLY
SUPAFLY
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Justin, who else other than Chris was going? I'll be heading up in the AM, looking for Chris' truck (white Ford) & rig?
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAFLY Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm

LA is going. Yellow TJ.
SUPAFLY
SUPAFLY
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:49 pm

So, does three R-n-L candidates w/o an official R-n-L member constitute an official R-n-L run?

LA, if you read this before the AM, I'll have my green CJ7, trailering behind a gold Ford...heading out about 7:30AMish
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  mumblewood Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:59 pm

I guess it would count since it was a planned run.
mumblewood
mumblewood
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:36 pm

mumblewood wrote:I guess it would count since it was a planned run.

Well, Chris, LA, Rochelle & I finally hooked up for a run up Isabelle, fun trail. Chris & I made it up to the slide. LA & Rochelle were with others that couldn't make it all the way up so they turned around. I'm sure LA could've made it up no problem, the others were basically stock Evil or Very Mad

Prior to hooking up with LA & Rochelle, Chris & I searched them out but went the wrong direction on the power lines. So, we just picked up garbage for awhile before venturing off to Rhinoland. Real fun trail, mud, rocks, climbs, slippery muddy rocks. We'll need to get up there as a club and let Chris get us into trouble Twisted Evil looks to be a lot of challenging trails Shocked
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAFLY Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:49 pm

First time to Reiter?
SUPAFLY
SUPAFLY
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  wsm04rubi Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 pm

I would agree with this - it was an officially called club run. Not the candidates fault that no club members made it...

So keep track of winch fines lol!
wsm04rubi
wsm04rubi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:56 pm

SUPAFLY wrote:First time to Reiter?

2nd time, 1st time was pretty tame...other than many years ago before it was laced with trails

Have you run all the trails there, for me it was fun...picking lines and sliding off somewhere's else, got a nice dent in the lower quarter panel sliding off a rock somewhere. Just getting out was fun, I've been down since August, the brakes didn't work great, but OK...they worked though
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 pm

wsm04rubi wrote:

I would agree with this - it was an officially called club run. Not the candidates fault that no club members made it...

So keep track of winch fines lol!

Do candidates pay winch fines? None for me anyhow cheers
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  wsm04rubi Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 pm

I think I paid a winch fine the time I drove off the May Creek bridge on the Lake Isabel trail and I was still a candidate then.
lol!
wsm04rubi
wsm04rubi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAFLY Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:07 pm

I've run most of the trails there. Reiter is one of my favorite place to go because of all the different stuff they have.
SUPAFLY
SUPAFLY
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  mumblewood Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Since it was technically a clean up run there are NO winch fine's but littering doubles
mumblewood
mumblewood
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  wsm04rubi Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:20 pm

mumblewood wrote:Since it was technically a clean up run there are NO winch fine's but littering doubles

I forgot about that rule...
wsm04rubi
wsm04rubi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:27 pm

SUPAFLY wrote:I've run most of the trails there. Reiter is one of my favorite place to go because of all the different stuff they have.

Yeah, it could become mine also...Chris mentioned that a trail he did yesterday, he couldn't do today. Changed overnight, big slippery boulders, I'll definitely will need to enhance my skid plates Shocked
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  ILAN_Rubi Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 am

Zip wrote:Yeah, it could become mine also...Chris mentioned that a trail he did yesterday, he couldn't do today. Changed overnight, big slippery boulders, I'll definitely will need to enhance my skid plates Shocked

Hey Zip, Thanks to you and Chris for leading on that last run of the day. I want to do that trail again but, I'll need alittle more armor below and take off my hardtop and maybe some bigger tires. Almost smashed the right rear window, when my right rear tire dropped in a hole and I ended up leaning the side of the rig on the bank with some big roots sticking out Shocked. Overall great day! cheers Sorry we missed ya at the start.
ILAN_Rubi
ILAN_Rubi
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  rubicons4 Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:47 pm

I used to hate that place because of the clientele. It's a lot better now and the palce is growing on me.

rubicons4
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:01 pm

ILAN_Rubi wrote:
Zip wrote:Yeah, it could become mine also...Chris mentioned that a trail he did yesterday, he couldn't do today. Changed overnight, big slippery boulders, I'll definitely will need to enhance my skid plates Shocked

Hey Zip, Thanks to you and Chris for leading on that last run of the day. I want to do that trail again but, I'll need alittle more armor below and take off my hardtop and maybe some bigger tires. Almost smashed the right rear window, when my right rear tire dropped in a hole and I ended up leaning the side of the rig on the bank with some big roots sticking out Shocked. Overall great day! cheers Sorry we missed ya at the start.

No problem LA, where you saw us waiting was about 50 feet from turning out of the water and heading up to the slide, so you were pretty much there...good to wheel with you and Rochelle

While cleaning the jeep today I found that whenever I had slid off a rock, that I had dented the lower quarter panel, separating the side from the floor. Part of the maintenance list for this weekend
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down