Rock'd-n-Lock'd Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dog found at Mt. Evans

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 pm by wsm04rubi

Anyone heard about someone losing a dog at Mt. Evans? Here is info on a lost dog that was picked up there:

http://lostfoundpetswastate.com/2015/04/05/baby-bear-dog-found-in-mountains/

Comments: 2

February RnL meeting

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm by Zip

Tuesday February 3rd at 7pm, at Ricardos restaurant in Factoria, unless someone comes up with another suggestion

Dues are up for 2015
Take a look at your calendars for this summer to discuss an out of state run this summer. Also for when and where'd you like to go?

Comments: 0

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 am by Zip

santa To ALL RnL members and their families...

...Additionally to ALL our friends and their familes santa

Comments: 0

Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer

4 posters

Go down

Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer Empty Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer

Post  boknows Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:59 pm

So I finally got back and decided to buy a new toy.
Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01611
Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01557
Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01758
It's been pretty fun so far, we picked it up in Nevada with our toyota because I didn't have the heart to drive the Jeep for 3 weeks straight over 3700 miles, the money to do it, the patience to put up with the kids kicking the back of my seat, and the room for camping gear.
Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01642
Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01676
After picking it up we drove to the Tuweep overlook on the Northwestern rim of the grandcanyon, 140 miles off pavement to get there. Great place to get away from the crowds, or as I tell my wife...dump bodies. from there we headed back into NV to california driving through the Mojave road and up into the Kern river Valley.
Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01766 from there it was up into the Sequioa National park where the most memorable moments are breaking the indestructible lock and roll hitch and being stranded for 5 days and being chased by a bear....nop shit, I have video to prove it. Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01845
Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer DSC01961
Then it was up to Yosemite, through Mount lassen National Volcanic park, really wanted to spend some time near the rubicon at least watching the jeeps play but at that point we were overspent on the budget from our delay at Sequioa. Over the hwy 101 and through the Redwoods and Oregon National Shores. From there we just bee lined it back. Yeah, I know, now I have got to worry about not only getting the jeep out of the woods when it breaks but also the trailer...but hey, that's why I have friends and SPOTGot the new Chaser Adventure Trailer SPOT1
boknows
boknows
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer Empty Re: Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer

Post  mumblewood Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Looks like a cool trailer and sounds like a fun trip

Now where's the bear video? affraid
mumblewood
mumblewood
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer Empty Re: Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer

Post  SUPAFLY Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:48 pm

I need to get a better look at that suspension. No solid axle? WTF?
SUPAFLY
SUPAFLY
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  boknows Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:49 pm

mumblewood wrote:Looks like a cool trailer and sounds like a fun trip

It's too embarrasing to post No
boknows
boknows
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  rubicons4 Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:37 am

boknows wrote:
mumblewood wrote:Looks like a cool trailer and sounds like a fun trip

It's too embarrasing to post No

We want bear video! We want bear video! We want bear video!

rubicons4
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer Empty Bear vid

Post  boknows Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Alright you fiends, here it is. I learned a couple of things from this; #1 don't cook hotdogs if the ranger tells you the Bears are up in the valley and you know you are upwind, #2 yelling at bears like they are a dog doesn't work well #3 bears with cubs are not good photo subjects . Not too much too see, as soon as the bear started charging I was busy moving backwards in an expedient fashion looking for a rock or stick and shooting the ground with the camera.....the important thing is I got to keep the hotdogs I was cooking for me and the kids.

Got the new Chaser Adventure Trailer Th_MOV01982
boknows
boknows
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  mumblewood Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:46 pm

I dont think I would have offered the bear a shoe, I probably would have thrown the bear a picnic basket and then reported it to Ranger Smith.
mumblewood
mumblewood
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down