Rock'd-n-Lock'd Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dog found at Mt. Evans

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 pm by wsm04rubi

Anyone heard about someone losing a dog at Mt. Evans? Here is info on a lost dog that was picked up there:

http://lostfoundpetswastate.com/2015/04/05/baby-bear-dog-found-in-mountains/

Comments: 2

February RnL meeting

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm by Zip

Tuesday February 3rd at 7pm, at Ricardos restaurant in Factoria, unless someone comes up with another suggestion

Dues are up for 2015
Take a look at your calendars for this summer to discuss an out of state run this summer. Also for when and where'd you like to go?

Comments: 0

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 am by Zip

santa To ALL RnL members and their families...

...Additionally to ALL our friends and their familes santa

Comments: 0

February/March runs?

3 posters

Go down

February/March runs? Empty February/March runs?

Post  Zip Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Sorry I missed the meeting last night, but were any runs proposed for later this month (Feb), or next (Mar)?

I've a proposal, but do not want to post till I hear of any scheduled R-n-L runs for the referenced months, please post dates & locations
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

February/March runs? Empty Re: February/March runs?

Post  SUPAFLY Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:13 am

Well, everyone is tired of snow, so the only thing brought up was a questionable run at Reiter if the conditions get better later this month. I know I'm done with snow for the year unless it comes between me and the funny/moon rocks memorial day weekend.
SUPAFLY
SUPAFLY
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:17 am

SUPAFLY wrote:Well, everyone is tired of snow, so the only thing brought up was a questionable run at Reiter if the conditions get better later this month. I know I'm done with snow for the year unless it comes between me and the funny/moon rocks memorial day weekend.

The Rainier Ridge Rams out of Bellingham came down to Rieter this past weekend, and ran with the BEST group. They're planning a run to Walker Valley, just thought some of the R-n-L's might be interested. I''m not sure about snow, but on the NWW BBS look for (zukkev) he posted some pics of a run they did there last month or so. Definitely some snow on the run, probably at a higher elevation, same as Rieter.

If there's no interest that's fine, I need to shut down for winter maintenance anyways, I'll watch for a Rieter run though also
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  aliB Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Carl and I plan to go up to the property either last weekend of feb or first weekend of march so we can let you know how reiter is cause they'll be riding it on the quads...
aliB
aliB
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

February/March runs? Empty one last run?

Post  Zip Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:41 am

Rainier Ridge Rams of Bellingham are coordinating a run to Walker Valley on February 23rd, if you're interested post up
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down