Rock'd-n-Lock'd Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dog found at Mt. Evans

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 pm by wsm04rubi

Anyone heard about someone losing a dog at Mt. Evans? Here is info on a lost dog that was picked up there:

http://lostfoundpetswastate.com/2015/04/05/baby-bear-dog-found-in-mountains/

Comments: 2

February RnL meeting

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm by Zip

Tuesday February 3rd at 7pm, at Ricardos restaurant in Factoria, unless someone comes up with another suggestion

Dues are up for 2015
Take a look at your calendars for this summer to discuss an out of state run this summer. Also for when and where'd you like to go?

Comments: 0

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 am by Zip

santa To ALL RnL members and their families...

...Additionally to ALL our friends and their familes santa

Comments: 0

URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday

5 posters

Go down

URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday Empty URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday

Post  freakindawgen Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Hey everyone, the famous Little Sluice on the Rubicon trail is set to be majorly altered this Friday. They are planning of flying in tons and tons of fill rock and cracking up to 13 boulders in this small 100' section of the Rubicon trail.

We are trying to stop this from happening and can use all the help we can get.

Here is part one of the plan.....

Email El Dorado County and ask them to halt all alterations of the world famous little sluice.

Send El Dorado County Supervisor Jack Sweeney and his fellow Supervisors an email and CC it to the other contacts below. It is important that this be made known to as many people as possible, they need to be pressured into stopping this!

Been lurking on this site checking out pics of your runs and see you get to the Rubicon and might like to know this is going on.

freakindawgen
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday Empty More info

Post  Zip Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:30 pm

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/1093411-urgent-little-sluice-altered-friday.html

I want to get back & get another shot at the Little Sluice since I was denied last time, let assist in keeping ti the same
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday Empty Re: URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday

Post  freakindawgen Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Thanks for posting the link,tried in my post but gotta wait 7 days. What are they trying to do anyway,"smooth" it out for Prius's?

freakindawgen
Tire Kicker

Back to top Go down

URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday Empty Re: URGENT! Little Sluice to be altered this Friday

Post  Zip Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 am

freakindawgen wrote:Thanks for posting the link,tried in my post but gotta wait 7 days. What are they trying to do anyway,"smooth" it out for Prius's?

If you can see my 'avatar' pic that's in the little sluice several years ago, I want to go & at least try again as is
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  white knuckler Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 am

Did the Little Sluice get altered on Friday as mentioned above?? Question Question Question
white knuckler
white knuckler
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 pm

white knuckler wrote:Did the Little Sluice get altered on Friday as mentioned above?? Question Question Question

Reference the link I attached earlier & go to page 7 for update pics
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  white knuckler Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Zip wrote:
white knuckler wrote:Did the Little Sluice get altered on Friday as mentioned above?? Question Question Question

Reference the link I attached earlier & go to page 7 for update pics

Gotcha!
white knuckler
white knuckler
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  white knuckler Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Here is an update to this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZLhJ5i7VQ Sad Sad Sad
white knuckler
white knuckler
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:08 am

white knuckler wrote:Here is an update to this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZLhJ5i7VQ Sad Sad Sad

That's to bad, I've a friend at work that said the private land owners are in talks w/ a 4x4 club to allow access to their land for trails. Hopefully in the near future something will come of that, I was hoping to get another shot at the old trail before something like that happened Crying or Very sad

Thansk for sharing Jon, how are you doing?
Zip
Zip
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  white knuckler Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 pm

how are you doing?[/quote]

The swelling in my leg is some better, and the pain has resolved. Helmet is required for any "extreme activities" per doctors orders (because I am at high risk for bleeding due to blood thinners).....Wheeling isn't extreme is it???? LOL Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Thanks for asking!! Cool
white knuckler
white knuckler
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MadMark Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks for the up-date, after a few years of wheeling traffic it will be hard again. It seems to be the way people wheel now, they want a challenge but not the damage Sad
MadMark
MadMark
Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Homey Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 pm

that looks pretty limp...at least i could get through it now.....
Homey
Homey
President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down