March 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dog found at Mt. Evans

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 pm by wsm04rubi

Anyone heard about someone losing a dog at Mt. Evans? Here is info on a lost dog that was picked up there:

http://lostfoundpetswastate.com/2015/04/05/baby-bear-dog-found-in-mountains/

Comments: 2

February RnL meeting

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm by Zip

Tuesday February 3rd at 7pm, at Ricardos restaurant in Factoria, unless someone comes up with another suggestion

Dues are up for 2015
Take a look at your calendars for this summer to discuss an out of state run this summer. Also for when and where'd you like to go?

Comments: 0

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 am by Zip

santa To ALL RnL members and their families...

...Additionally to ALL our friends and their familes santa

Comments: 0

Howdy

Go down

Howdy

Post  Deadman Walking on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:28 pm

2006 Rubicon LJ, 4" Rubicon express short arm lift, 5:13 gears, ARB's front & rear, Jeeperman rear bumper/tire carrier, full cage by Those Guys, RCV shafts, 35x12.50" Pro Comps on MB Motorsport wheels. Currently installing Poison Spyder Rocker Nockers & differential covers, Red Goat Fab shorty front bumper and a used Warn 8274 winch.
Deadman Walking
Deadman Walking
Tire Kicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy

Post  mumblewood on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Welcome to the site, sounds like ya have a pretty well built rig there. Any Pic's? And where ya from
mumblewood
mumblewood
Tire Kicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  white knuckler on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Welcome and hope to see you on the trail soon.
white knuckler
white knuckler
Club Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadman Walking on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 pm

mumblewood wrote:Welcome to the site, sounds like ya have a pretty well built rig there. Any Pic's? And where ya from

Thanks gentlemen for the warm welcome, I'm south of Olympia and no more photos, yet.
Deadman Walking
Deadman Walking
Tire Kicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MadMark on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice rig, what kind of wheeling you looking to do? We normally get out at least once a month. Let us know what your tolerance level for wheeling is and we'll hook you up for an upcoming run.
MadMark
MadMark
Vice President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadman Walking on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 am

MadMark wrote:Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice rig, what kind of wheeling you looking to do? We normally get out at least once a month. Let us know what your tolerance level for wheeling is and we'll hook you up for an upcoming run.
I'm originally from so cal, use to dry rocky stream beds, not at all sure just where I'll fit in here. Still have a little work to do on it before I'm ready for anything hard core. Hope to have the rocker nockers tomorrow along with the front bumper which will allow me to instal the 8274. In a week or two I shold be ready to get out. Been hearing of a trail called Nachese which sounds like fun. Anyone planning on doing the Rubicon or other nor cal trails?
Thanks again
DMW
Deadman Walking
Deadman Walking
Tire Kicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zip on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Deadman Walking wrote:
MadMark wrote:Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice rig, what kind of wheeling you looking to do? We normally get out at least once a month. Let us know what your tolerance level for wheeling is and we'll hook you up for an upcoming run.
I'm originally from so cal, use to dry rocky stream beds, not at all sure just where I'll fit in here. Still have a little work to do on it before I'm ready for anything hard core. Hope to have the rocker nockers tomorrow along with the front bumper which will allow me to instal the 8274. In a week or two I shold be ready to get out. Been hearing of a trail called Nachese which sounds like fun. Anyone planning on doing the Rubicon or other nor cal trails?
Thanks again
DMW

Welcome to the site & yes several of us did the Rubicon, Fordyce & Barrett Lake a few years ago. I know that I & several members want to go back, just hasn't been in the cards I suppose? Everyone started making babies What a Face are you familiar w/ those trails outside of Tahoe & Truckee?
Zip
Zip
Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadman Walking on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Zip wrote:
Deadman Walking wrote:
Thanks again
DMW

Welcome to the site & yes several of us did the Rubicon, Fordyce & Barrett Lake a few years ago. I know that I & several members want to go back, just hasn't been in the cards I suppose? Everyone started making babies What a Face are you familiar w/ those trails outside of Tahoe & Truckee?

They are on my wish list.
Deadman Walking
Deadman Walking
Tire Kicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down